Three easy steps for the perfect contour; apply, blend set.TOOLKIT:
STEP 1: APPLY
- Using brush SD301 apply your Cream Contour (Shade 2) underneath your cheekbones, into the temples and along the hairline
- You can also run this colour along the jawline and down each side of the bridge of the nose
- Using brush SF102 apply your Concealer (Shade 1 or 4 depending on your skin tone) underneath the eyes, above the cheekbones, down the centre of the nose fanning up into the centre of the forehead and in the centre of the chin
- Using your dampened SOSU by SJ Pro Beauty Blender, blend each of the shades ensuring there are no harsh lines
- Using brush SF104 set your contour using Shade 6. Apply in the shape of the number 3; starting at the forehead, sweeping into the hollows of the cheeks and gliding back out along the jawline.
- Using brush SD303, set your concealer using Shade 3