Our Black Lash Glue is here! The perfect companion for your SOSUbySJ lashes!
Benefits of Black Lash Glue:
- Latex Free
- Dries black
- Intensifies the lash line
1. Remove lashes from the tray using SOSUbySJ Tweezers
2. Measure the lash against your natural lashes & trim the lash from the outer edge.
3. Apply a thin layer of SOSUbySJ Lash Glue to the band & leave to dry for a minute to get tacky (If the glue is too wet it will slide around the eye).
4. Apply the lash to the centre of the eye using SOSUbySJ Tweezers, then carefully set the inner and outer corners into place.
5. Squeeze the false lash with your natural lashes to get is as close to the natural lash line as possible.
NOTE: Glue not included – purchase your SOSUbySJ Lash Glue here
- Latex Free Formulation
- Dries Black
- Keep SOSUbySJ eyelash adhesive away from children.
- Do not apply to inflamed, damaged or compromised skin.
- Use only as directed and do not put neat product directly onto eyelid.
- Wait until the product has dried to a tacky film before application.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.